Duration: 2 days/1 night
follow site Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong
Program for 2 days/1 night Dragon’s Pearl Cruise
- 07.30 – 08.30 Pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarters (included) and depart to Ha Long
- 12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
- follow site 13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
- 15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
- pharmacy school admissions essay 18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
- 19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbor – Hanoi
- 07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
- 08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 09.30 Back to the boat for relaxing and prepare for check out.
- 10.00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served
- 11.45 – 12.00 Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
- 14.00 – 14.30 Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artist.
- 17.00 – 17.30 Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
|Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|139 USD/pax||N/A||65 USD/pax|
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tea & coffee.
- Tour guide on board.
- Water puppet show.
- Personal expenses.
- All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).