Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi– Tuan Chau Marina – Halong bay – Amazing Van Gia Floating Fishing Village – Surprising cave – Tuan Chau Marina – Hanoi
Unlike most cruises in Ha Long Bay, Carina Cruise benefits from being one of the more intimate junks. With just 9 luxury en-suite cabins, and manned by a young and experienced crew of 10. We cater for small groups, couples and individuals. Our cosier atmosphere provides a more personalized service compared to most other cruises in Ha Long. But The Carina’s generous size means that you won’t feel cramped. We are large enough for you to keep yourself to yourself but small enough to feel that you are travelling with a group of friends.
And our size is our greatest advantage. It gives us access to other parts of the Bay which are less populated and less touristy, helping you to feel you are not in a tourist trap constantly surrounded by loads of other junks.
CARINA CRUISE (2 DAYS/ 1 NIGHT)
DAY 1 (lunch, dinner)
08.00 – 08.30 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up.
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 noon approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard The Carina. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome cocktail as we tell you about life onboard.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
– Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters.
– While we make our way to the amazing Van Gia fishing village, relax on the sundeck and watch the world go by or take an afternoon nap in your cabin. Middle afternoon arrive at Van Gia floating fishing village.
– Drop anchor.
– Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
– Disembark and you can choose which options when you visit the village by Kayak or local bamboo boat to visit the village. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals, visit the school and pearl farms. See at first-hand what life is like living on the water.
– We are proud of our working partnership with, and support of this community. Back on board The Carina we head towards the sleeping area. On the way cruising, you will enjoy with us the sunset party with fruits
and wine as our complimentary
– Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for a pre-dinner drink in the bar.
– Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area if the weather is permitted, which is a gastronomic delight. After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games
or watch a movie on our plasma TV; join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night. Accommodation and overnight on junk
DAY 2(breakfast, lunch)
– For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition
the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
– Take an opportunity to view the sunrise over the Bay or have an early morning swim.
– Breakfast, coffee, tea served.
After breakfast, we sail through the waters and pass by a number of caves and we drop anchor at Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave.
– Disembark and visit Surprise Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long
Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites
We board The Carina again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store. You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from The Carina as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||155 USD/pax||N/A||40 USD/pax|
|Deluxe Premium||165 USD/pax||N/A||40 USD/pax|
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Shuttle bus (round trip)
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above