Duration: 1 day
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong bay
Halong Bay is a spectacular natural wonder. The dramatic scenery dotted with islets makes this an excellent semi-sheltered, open water location for kayaking. This Halong Full Day trip cruise is ideal for keen novice and experienced kayakers alike. This full day tour to Halong surely brings you unforgettable travel experience in Halong Bay.
7.45: You will be picked up at your hotel and then driven to Ha Long Bay. You’ll have a short break (about 20 minutes) on the half way before arriving in Halong tourist wharf.
12.00: You will board a private boat and cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets … while enjoying fresh seafood lunch (on boat).
You’ll also visit Thien Cung Cave (haven grotto) and Dau Go Cave or (Hidden Wooden stake cave) – and then take 30 minutes kayaking around the islands and water tunnels to feel more deeply the charm of the place that considered the heaven on earth.
16.30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel. Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm.
|Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
- Round-trip transfers by shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Boat on Halong Bay
- Deluxe lunch
- Kayaking trip
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Other cost is not mentioned above.
- Tour price is quoted in USD/pax for a group tour, sharing junk, boat and transfer.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow the guide’s instruction for the safety.