Duration: 1 day
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Halong Full Day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by.
Pick up time:07.45AM – 08:30 AM at customers’ hotel
07.45 – 08.30 We come to pick you up at your hotel for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Halong City.
12.00 Arrive in Halong City, board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay.
12.30 Fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) is served while the boat cruises further to the bay. Many amazing islands can be found such as Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay) Islet, Finger Islet, Incense Burner Islet, and Stone Dog Islet.
After lunch, stop at the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Back to the boat after the visit and heading to Ba Hang Fishing Village, you have 2 options here:
- Enjoy a rowing boat trip (rowed by locals) around Ba Hang Floating village located in a quite place to see how local fishermen earn for living.
- Take a kayaking trip on your own to expore this village.
From the floating village, relaxing on the cruise while the boat keeps cruising back to Halong harbor.
16.30 Transfer you back to Hanoi.
19.30 – 20.00 Arrive in Hanoi, drop off at the hotel. Say goodbye and end of service.
|Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
- Roundtrip transfer by shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Visit to Heaven Palace Cave
- Rowing boat trip in Ba Hang floating village
- Kayaking trip (optional)
- Bottled water (2 bottles/pax)
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available)
- All entrance fees
- Other cost is not mentioned above.
- Tour price is quoted in USD/pax for a group tour, sharing junk, boat and transfer.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow the guide’s instruction for the safety.