Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi- Halong bay- Vung Vieng Foating fishing village- Drum Cave- Surprise Cave- Hanoi
With totally 14 cabins, Gray Line Cruise Halong cabin is your eyes over Halong Bay. Our rooms featured large sea-view bathroom and private balcony will ensure intimate privacy and comfort for you to enjoy cruising. The traditions and the modern blend harmoniously in distinctive handcrafted woodwork and boutique décor, which allows you to relax in style and makes the most of your Halong retreat.
This 2-day-tour covers almost the beautiful highlights of Halong Bay and some famous fishing villages.
– Embarkation at Tuan Chau, the best Marina pier in Halong Bay. Enjoy free tea at Gray Line private lounge.
– The longest routes among other cruise operators, provide guests more time to discover diversified landscape of Halong bay.
– Visit Vung Vieng, the less-touristic floating village which belongs to Bai Tu Long area, with manificence of limestone moutains, floating life of locals and pure environment.
– BBQ buffet dinner with fresh seafood.
– Quite sleeping area (Drum Cave), avoid the noise and bad impact from neighboring cruises.
DAY 1 :
7:45 – 08:00: Shuttle bus pick up at hotel
12:15: Embarkation at Tuan Chau Marina pier, Tuan Chau island, Halong city. Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12:30: Transfer by tender to Grayline Halong Cruise-welcome drink. Cruise briefing and check in cabins for tourists.
13:00: Enjoy set lunch while cruising to Vung Vieng floating fishing village.
15:00: Arrive Vung Vieng – the most beautiful fishing village in Halong bay. You will take the rowing boat trip and pass through floating houses of 65 families, a floating school & floating information centre, meet and see the local life, enjoy the magnificent landscape with limestone mountains and sea caves. Luxury kayaks are available for people who want to discover the village by themselves.
16:15: Back to the cruise and continue cruising to Drum cave.
16:45 – 17:30: Enjoy swimming around the cruise ( weather condition ), relax on the sundeck for fantastic views and sunset photo opportunities.
18:30: Cooking demonstration will be on the sundeck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Ha long Bay, Luxury buffet BBQ dinner ( available for group 10 pax + ) is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00: Evening activities include: film entertainment in the outdoor bar at approximately 21.00; Board and card games are available; Join the squid fishing on boat with our crew. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
22:00: Overnight anchorage near Drum cave, the quietest sleeping area permitted by Halong governmental office. End of the program of Day 1.
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck.
07:30: Have breakfast breakfast include Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:30: Visit Amazing cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30 – 10:30: Check out time. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery during the trip back the pier. Brunch served on board.
10:00: Farewell Buffet brunch and hope to serve tourist soon again.
11:30: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge before land transfer to Hanoi. End of services.
15:45: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
This price is based on twin/ double sharing and valid to December 2014:
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||175 USD/pax||N/A||110 USD/pax|
|Deluxe Balcony||200 USD/pax||N/A||130 USD/pax|
|Gray Line Suite||235 USD/pax||N/A||145 USD/pax|
- Kayaking Services
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
- Complimentary mineral water
- Fish equipment
- Onboard insurance, tax, service charges
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (20 usd/ pax)
- Airfares,private Car Transfers and Hotels
- Massage Services
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above