Duration: 1 day
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong bay - Surprise cave ( Amazing cave ) - Floating village OR Titop Island ( optional ) - Hanoi
This excursion Halong Private Day Trip is designed for those of you searching for a unique adventure. Starts from your hotel, travel by van throughout the countryside and paddy fields before reaching Halong Bay. One day of exploring caves and islands will make your trip a memorable experience.
Brief itinerary: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Amazing Cave – Titop Island or kayaking
08.00 Pick up at hotel then transfer to Halong Bay (3.5 hours with a short break on the way)
12.00 Arrive in Halong Bay, embark a day trip boat for a cruise on Halong Bay. Fresh seafood lunch is served on board while cruising among hundreds of islets to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong Bay.
14.00 The boat stops for a visit to the Halong Bay’s largest cave of Sung Sot (Amazing Cave).
After the visit, you have 2 options:
– Visit a floating house. From there, you will take a kaying trip to explore the bay on your own.
– Make a stop at Titop Island where you can enjoy a swim or climbing to the top of the mountain for panoramic view of Halong Bay and wondferful photo shoots.
17.00 Cruise back to the harbor and our car take you back to Hanoi.
20.30 Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
|Adult(s)||1||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 7||8 +|
- Round-trip transfers Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
- Visit to Titop Island or kayaking trip (on request)
- Bottled water & Wet tissue (2 sets/pax)
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone, tips and personal expenses
- Tour price is quoted in USD/pax for a private tour with private guide and boat.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow the guide’s instruction for the safety.