Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Paradise Luxury I, II, III & IV were built according to the traditional Vietnamese junk design outfitted in lavish style, with an unwavering commitment to the environment. The 04 Paradise Luxury offer 68 luxurious cabins and suites as well as an exciting array of activities to be enjoyed while experiencing the spectacular scenery of the “Bay of Descending Dragons”.
Each vessel features a stylish restaurant and bar for the exclusive dining experience on the third deck. Paradise Top deck is not only a place for enjoying the sunshine and discovering the splendid beauty of Halong Bay with a 360° view but also a ‘Moonlight Bar” for unforgettable moments. Being celebrated for the only Cruisers with complete spa facilities in Ha Long with dry sauna, Jacuzzi, massages and beauty treatments, the Paradise Spa aims to revive your senses and treasure your moment.
Paradise Luxury Fleet is committed to grant our guests a genuine yet rewarding experience – A Paradise cruising experience in Halong Bay.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
Your heavenly journey across Halong Bay starts around noon on Tuan Chau Island at the doorstep of Vietnam’s most fascinating wonder.
As the vessel sets sails, you will be greeted by Paradise Crew and Cruise Manager who will aim throughout your stay at providing you with the highest standards of service for a pure pleasure and utmost comfort onboard our luxury facilities in the stunning surroundings.
Discover some of the treasures disseminated across the Bay of the Descending Dragon during the afternoon: fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, fantastic rock formations rising up out of emerald water.
While onboard, you can take advantage at leisure of our Spa, Beauty & Massage services; surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, you will attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
Defined to be one of the highlights of your Paradise stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages from around the world (extra charge applied)
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
Early birds can attend a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. Start the day enjoying some Paradise delights with a colourful buffet breakfast. Continue exploring Halong Bay sailing across its 2000 islets and visiting some of its major highlights. Your Paradise Cruise will come to an end on Tuan Chau Island between 10.30am and 11.00am.
- Embarkation time: 12.15 am. Disembarkation time: 10.30 am
- Pick up time: 7.30 – 8.00 am. Drop off time: 16.30 pm
- Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies as soon as possible before your departure date. Non meat eaters are well catered for
- Advanced registration will be required so please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||245 USD/pax||N/A||118 USD/pax|
|Deluxe Balcony||275 USD/pax||N/A||131 USD/pax|
|Paradise Suite||345 USD/pax||N/A||168 USD/pax|
|Terrace Suite||345 USD/pax||N/A||168 USD/pax|
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner
- Snorkel Equipment (subject to availability)
- Meeting Facilities and Equipment (charter only)
- Tai Chi Session
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above