Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi- Halong bay- Soi Sim Beach- Surprise Cave- Hanoi
Halong bay- longtime ago is attractive tourist place in Vietnam and it is the destination for many international visitors. Discovering a Natural Wonder such as Halong Bay at its best requires the highest standards in terms of services.
Pelican cruise is 4 star cruise and it is considered as one of the most famous cruise in Halong bay in the service quality and well- designed cruise. This cruise as for the luxury standards, Pelican cruise with 3 vessels and each has 22 cabins, including bar and restaurant and a sun-deck will provide guests luxurious 4 star- experience.
Day 01 HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
12:00 – 12:30 Check in Pelican Luxury & Image Halong Cruises café (Tuan Chau Island).
12:30 – 13:00 Transfer to Pelican Luxury Cruise by tender.
13:00 – 13:30 Welcome on boat, enjoy welcome drink and follow Operation Manager briefing safety on boat as Pelican Luxury Cruise heads to “Cho Da” Stone Dog, Ga Choi “ Fighting Cock”, Hoa Cuong village.
13:30 – 15:00 Having lunch.
15:10 – 16:30 Visit Bat cave by:
– The 1st option: Kayaking (included)
– The 2nd option: Visit Bat cave by bamboo boat (included)
17:10 – 17:50 Visit Soi Sim beach
17:50 – 18:15 Back to the Pelican Luxury Cruise to find safety place for overnight. Free time on cruise.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
18:00 – 19:00 Cooking demonstrations on sundeck, Happy Hour (buy one drink, get one free)
19:30 – 21:30 Having dinner.
21:30 – 23:00 Entertainment activities:
– The 1st option: Join squid fishing, film entertainment ( included )
– The 2nd option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly ( please see massage menu )
23:00 Overnight on Pelican Luxury Cruise.
Day 02 HA LONG BAY
06:15 – 06:45 Tai Chi instruction on sundeck.
07:00 – 07:45 Having breakfast.
07:45 – 08:45 Exploring Surprise cave (about 60 minute on foot)
09:00 – 09:30 Check out, payment in reception area.
9: 30 – 11:00 Having light lunch.
11:30 Back to Tuan Chau pier. Transfer by tender to Pelican Luxury & Image Halong cruises café. End of the trip.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||175 USD/pax||N/A||120 USD/pax|
|Royal Suite||257 USD/pax||N/A||170 USD/pax|
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking (double kayak)
- Taichi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- Fishing squid & movie show
- Local rowing boat
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance
- Airfares, Car Transfers (Round trip shuttle bus at 25USD/person)
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions