Duration: 2 days/1 night
Designed in traditional style, Seawind Cruise is one of the most luxurious cruises in Halong Bay. Equipped with modern and luxury amenities, operated with well-trained and experienced crew, supported by professional Sales Team, the cruise will make your trip an memorable one.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (180km) (L/D)
- Day 2: Halong – Ha Noi (180km) (B/L)
Tour Map: Hanoi – Halong Habour – Bai Tu Long bay – Vong Vieng fishing village – Halong Bay – Sung Sot cave – Halong Habour – Hanoi.
- Cruising, swimming, kayaking around heading to Trong cave, with antique accommodation.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls
- Visiting the Sung Sot cave….
Good for: Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick up at hotel and start 3 hours and a half for to Halong Bay. On the way, we stop for refreshment.
12h00 -12h.30: Arriving Ha Long bay welcome aboard Seawind Cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for a welcome drink.
13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through Halong Bay. Roam around the labyrinth of the Bay through the Fighting Cock, Turtle island…
15h00-16h00: Visit Amazing Cave (Sung Sot cave)
16h30: Join at Soi Sim beach or Titop beach… Relax and swimming.
18h30: Return to the main boat, refreshment before dinner.
19h00: Dinner is served. After dinner enjoy fishing cuttle fish or joining daily happy hour. Overnight on Seawind Cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
06H00-07H00: Start your days with exercise, join taichi in the morning or photo hunt
07h00: Breakfast is served while the boat cruising ahead to Ba Hang Cave
08h00-09h30: Join kayaking
09h30: Return Main Boat, luggage pulls out, Cruise head to Bai Tu Long bay on the way back to harbour.
10h00: Joining cooking class, lunch around 11h00
12h00: Arrived Halong wharf, clear all bills and check out boat.
|Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|129 USD/pax||N/A||85 USD/pax|
- Meals and breakfast (Vietnamese seafood Lunch and Dinner, Set menu breakfast)
- Luxury accommodation with
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class
- Insurance fee on junk
- All airfares and transfer
- Visa arrangements
- Personal expenses (drinks, extra services and tips)