Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi- Halong bay- Bai Tu Long bay- Vung Vieng Floating fishing village- Hang Trong Islet- Surprise cave- Hanoi
This Signature cruise passes by Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and it is considered as one of the luxury cruise in Halong bay. Join with this cruise, the tourists could be served by a professional team, the fully- equipped cabin and the delicious meals…
– Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Halong City. You will be taken on our excursion boat from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Signature Cruise Halong Bay.
– You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
– As we begin to cruise through the bay a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with fine food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this. You won’t get a better view in most restaurants around the world.
– After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes, Oan Lagoon, Teapot and Monster Head Islets. Explore Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boats or kayaks to discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants. Saigon Cruise Halong Bay will stay close to Hang Trong Islet for the evening.
– Our Vietnamese cooking class is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and our expert chef will guide you through the process. Dinner tonight is a scrumptious a la carte delight with a range of different options guaranteed to please everyone’s palette.
-Witness an unforgettable sunset over the bay and layback on the sun deck for some splendid star gazing. Relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors from around the world and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Halong Bay. Our onboard amenities and recreation activities are next to none. Try a specialized massage in our spa.
– The nicest time of the day on Halong Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
– Enjoy our buffet breakfast. It is one of the best, if not the best in the region and our guests are always satisfied. We provide a wide variety of breakfast favorites and we are sure there will be something for you no matter what your preference is.
– After breakfast we board the excursion boat for a side trip to Surprise Cave (Sung Sot). The 100 stair climb is well worth the extraordinary views this grotto worn over millions of years into a lime stone karst.
– Back onboard it is time to check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a final early lunch and a last goodbye from our crew, you will board our excursion boat and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi. On behalf of the Captain and crew, we sincerely hope that you enjoyed your trip with Signature Cruise Halong Bay and we look forward to your return journey.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Junior Suite||199 USD/pax||N/A||160 USD/pax|
|Senior Suite||234 USD/pax||N/A||165 USD/pax|
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch + 1 Brunch / 1 Dinner
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi session
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Transfer for Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Kayking on the first day
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Beverages and tobacco.
- Tips and other personal expense.
- All other services not mentioned clearly above