Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong bay - Titop Island - Bat Cave area ( Floating fishing village ) - Surprise Cave - Hanoi
Ther are only 02 very spacious cabins at 22 square meters each. In addition to their generous size, all the cabins feature en-suite bathrooms, which not only contain a large shower with rainfall and handheld massage showers, but a full bath with Jacuzzi as well.
Premium Valentine is the perfect choice for discerning travelers seeking an exclusive choice for their holiday in Halong Bay.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long (L,D)
08.00 Tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel in Hanoi
11.30 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
12.15 Transfer by tender to the Valentine Premium boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive cruise briefing and check in to cabins and begin cruise.
13.00 Lunch – deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu.
Massage service is available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise.
14.30 Arrive at Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island.
15.15 Transfer back to the boat and sail for approximately 45 minutes to our second destination – the Bat Cave area.
16.15 Arrive at the Bat Cave area. Visit the largest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. We will travel to the village on the tender and tour the village for approximately 20 minutes.
18.30 Arrive at Luon Bo area – anchor for overnight.
19.00 Dinner – deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner.
20.30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 9:15, board games and playing cards are available.
21.00 – 23.00 Happy Hour! Buy one drink – get one free (wine excluded).
23.00 End of program for Day One
Day 2: Ha Long – Hanoi (Brunch)
6.45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
7.00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area, there is a small fishing village here. Relax onboard. You may join Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck at 7:00, duration about 30 minutes.
8.00 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 45 minutes.
9.00 Upon return to the boat take time to freshen up and please check-out of cabins. Please leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer to the pier). Depart for Bai Chay/Halong pier.
9.30 Enjoy Breakfast Set Menu or Buffet served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after breakfast.
10.00 Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
10.45 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
11.00 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation to Hanoi
16.00 Arrive in Hanoi. End trip.
|Adult(s)||1||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 7||8 +|
Note: If your group has odd number of members, please contact us for best price
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Insurance
- Visa Arrangements
- Kayaking, Beauty Spa Services, Massage
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Transfer is made in private car, contact us for Seat-In-Coach transfer by shuttle bus
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Free of Charge for children < 4 years old