Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Vung Vieng Floating fishing village - " Day boat" - Sung Sot ( Surprise Cave ) - Hanoi
Luxuriously designed with only 2 double cabins, White Dolphin want to please the client who is seeking the comfort and refinement. Passengers will be surprised for their sleek design, good sailing performance and clever use of space below decks. The sundeck is designed purely for relaxation and is open plan to take advantage of the magnificent blue views. Moreover, it is such a romantic area for your dinner under the imense HalongBay’s sky full of stars.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (L,D)
08.00 Tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to HalongBay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
10.30: Stopover on the way for short break
12h30: Arrive at Hon Gai wharf – Meet the captain, crews and join us for a welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabins.
13.00: Lunch with fresh seafood is served while cruising towards Vong Vieng floating village, passing through extraordinary shaped-islands.
15.30: Drop anchor at Vong Vieng floating village, visit local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men. (You also swim here if you like)
17.00: Back on board, enjoy the sunset and continue cruising to Luom Bo for anchoring.
19.00: Dinner is served.
21.00: Enjoy the comfort in your cabin or night fishing… and overnight on junk..
Day 2: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B,L,D)
06.30: Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07.00: breakfast is served.
08.00: Transfer by tender to the “Day Boat” for further cruising. Tour guide on board will give you to some untouched areas for interesting activities.
13.00: Lunch is served on board and relaxes times
14.30: Continue kayaking to Bat Cave and explore the Natural World Heritage in your style.
16.00: Cruise back to White Dolphin Cruise.
19.00: Dinner is served.
21.00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar or enjoy night fishing and overnight on junk.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (Br)
06.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07.30: Lightly breakfast is served.
08.30: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot ( Surprise ) Cave, one of the most beautiful caves inHalongBay.
09.30: Back on board, continue cruising, enjoy the stunning views of the Bay and relax.
10.30: Brunch is served on board while cruising back throughHalongBayto the pier.
12.00: Arrive Hon Gai wharf. Farewell.
12.30: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
16.30: Arrive in Hanoi. The trip ends.
|Adult(s)||1||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 7||8 +|
Note: If your group has odd number of members, please contact us for best price
- Private car from Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi
- 1 hour kayaking (2 pax/double kayak)
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Activities on the second day
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Meals on boat
- Visa Arrangements
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Price / pax valid to 31 Dec 2014
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas 24 Dec, New Year 31 Dec 12
- Free of Charge for children < 4 years old