Duration: 6 days/5 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi - Sapa - Halong - Hanoi
- Tour code: T88NPG01
- Duration: 6 days/5 nights
- Departure: Daily
- Tour type: joining group
- Transport: car, boat, train
- Route: Noi Bai Airport – Hanoi – Sapa – Halong Bay – Hanoi city tour – Departure
Itinerary in brief:
- Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival – Night train to Sapa
- Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa
- Day 3: Sapa – Hanoi
- Day 4: Hanoi – Halong – Glory Cruise
- Day 5: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Day 6: Hanoi city tour – Departure
- Exciting trip to the mountainous resort town of Sapa to discover the stunning landscapes of nature.
- Gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of H’Mong and Day in Sapa
- Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on Glory, 4-star cruiser
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival – Sapa
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Store your luggage at our office then free time to discover Hanoi Old Quarters on your own.
- 20.00 Transfer to railway station for the night train to Lao Cai.Overnight on train (deluxe wooden cabin of 4 people).
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa (B,L,D)
- 05.30: Arrive early in the morning, our tour guide picks up at the station and transfer to Sapa. Have a short break and having breakfast before the tour begins.
- 09.00: Trekking to 2 villages Cat Cat and Sin Chai village to visit the H’mong, hydro power station and the waterfall
- 13.00: Walk up back to Sapa and free time. Spend the night at hotel in Sapa.
Day 3: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D)
- 09.00: Start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way
- 14.30: Back to Sapa and free time until transfer to Lao Cai for the night train to Hanoi.
- Overnight on train.
Day 4: Hanoi – Halong – Glory Cruise (-,L,D)
- Early arrival in Hanoi, pick up and transfer to our office to store luggage, free time for breakfast. (Optional to a restaurant where you can have a shower and short rest)
- 08h00 – 08h30: Pick up and drive to Halong City
- 10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
- 12h00: Arrive at Tuan Chau wharf – Break and photography time
- 12h30: Boarding Glory Cruise, welcome drink will be served
- 13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay
- 15h30: Visit exciting Cua Van fishing village.
- 16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits)
- 17h00: Back on board and continue cruising to Drum Cave (Hang Trong) to dock.
- 19h00: Dinner is served.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Relax and spend a romantic night on Glory Cruise
Day 5: Halong – Glory Cruise Cruise – Hanoi (B,L)
- 07.00: Coffee and tea will be served
- 08.00: Continue cruising
- 08h15: Visit splendid Sung Sot Cave
- 09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island.
- 09.30: Buffet brunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Time to say goodbye to the crew.
- 12.00: Return from Halong to Hanoi by shuttle bus
- 14h00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
- 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi End of the trip. Free time and oernight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi – Departure (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel then drive to following visit Tran Quoc Pagoda (the oldest pagoda in Hanoi), Ho Chi Minh Complex and One pillar pagoda – a wooden pagoda on a single stone pillar. Continue to Temple of Literature (Van Mieu), which originally built as a Confucius Temple, then became Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070.
- After lunch at local restaurant, transfer to the airport for the onward flight. End of services.
Tour price for joining a group tour: USD/pax
|Adult(s)||1||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 7||8 +|
- Pick up and see off service in Hanoi
- All transports per program
- Welcome drink on board in Halong Bay
- 1 night on board in Halong Bay on Glory cruise
- Kayaking trip
- Hotels 3* in Hanoi and Sapa
- Breakfast after the night train from Hanoi/Lao Cai
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
- VAT & bank charge
- Drinks & other meals
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Hotels in Hanoi: May De Ville Old Quarters Hotel, Asia Ruby Hotel, An Hung Hotel, Amanda Hotel
- Hotels in Sapa: Casablanca Hotel, Sapa View Hotel, Elegance Hotel, Bontique Hotel
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Bring your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow tour guide’s instruction for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, time flight and operating conditions.