Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Halong - Hanoi
- Tour code: T88NPG05
- Duration: 5 days/4 nights
- Departure: Daily
- Tour type: joining group tour
- Transport: car, train, boat
- Route: Noi Bai Airport – Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong Bay – Departure
Itinerary in brief:
- Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival
- Day 2: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc
- Day 3: Hanoi – Halong
- Day 4: Halong
- Day 5: Halong – Hanoi – Departure
- Enjoy a water puppet show in Thang Long Water puppet Thearter
- Short excursion to Hoa Lu Ancient capital of Vietnam and Tam Coc Grotto
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on Dragon’s Pearl Cruise, 4-star cruiser with a special dinner in the cave
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival (D)
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and then free time at your leisure.
- Welcome dinner and followed by a water puppet show. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B,L)
- In the morning, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel at 8:00 and transfer to Ninh Binh.
- Visit the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and The Dinh Dynasties. Enjoy a cycle ride for an hour on picturesque quiet roads through villages, rice fields and rivers and rocky outcrops to Tam Coc (12km).
- Local lunch in Tam Coc. Enjoy a boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone.
- Dive back to Ha Noi after the visit and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00PM. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Hon Gai Harbor – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cap La (B,L,D)
- 07.30 – 08.30 Pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarters and depart to Ha Long
- 12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
- 13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 15.00 Cruise to Cap La.
- 16.30 Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
- 17.45 Back to junk for swimming or relaxation.
- 19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 4: Cap La – Cong Dam – Cong Do (B,L,D)
- 07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
- 08.30 Cruise to Cong Dam while appreciating the rock formations of Halong Bay.
- 09:00 Kayak through hidden lagoons and Cong Dam geological park.
- 11.30 Sunbathe, relax or swim at Tra Gioi Beach.
- 12.30 BBQ lunch followed by relaxation on this deserted beach.
- 14:30Visit Cong Dam Fishing Village by a rustic rowing boat, meat the local people and pass through the lagoons.
- 16.00 Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
- 19.00 Have special dinner in the cave and stay overnight on board.
Day 5: Cong Do – Thien Canh Son – Hanoi – Departure (B,L)
- 07.30 Enjoy the fresh air and gentle breezes of the bay in the morning while having breakfast on board.
- 08.30Visit Thien Canh Son Cave followed by swimming.
- 10.30 Cruise towards the harbor while an à la carte lunch is served.
- 11.45 Disembark. Farewell.
- 15.45 Arrive in Hanoi, drop off at our office.
- Free time on your own activities before transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of services.
Tour Price: USD/pax for joining group tour
|Adult(s)||1||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 7||8 +|
- Pick up and see off service in Hanoi
- Transports per program
- Welcome drink on board on Halong Bay
- 2 nights on board in Halong Bay (4* cruise)
- Hotel in Hanoi (3*)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Kayaking trip in Halong Bay
- Water puppet show
- Welcome dinner
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
- VAT & bank charge
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Hotels in Hanoi: May De Ville Old Quarters Hotel, Asia Ruby Hotel, An Hung Hotel, Amanda Hotel
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Bring your passport to check in hotel/cruise
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow tour guide’s instruction for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, time flight and operating conditions.