see Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong - Mai Chau - Hanoi
watch Tour information:
- Tour code: T88NPG03
- Duration: 5days/4 nights
- Departure: daily
- Tour type: joining group
- see url Transport: car, boat
- Route: Noi Bai – Hanoi – Halong Bay – Mai Chau – Hanoi – Departure
- Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Day 3: Hanoi – Mai Chau
- Day 4: Mai Chau – Hanoi
- Day 5: Hanoi city tour – Departure
- Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi
- Enjoy water puppet performance at Thang Long Water Puppet Theater
- Full day trip to Halong Bay with its amazing seacapes
- 2-day break to Mai Chau and staying in Mai Chau Lodge
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in your hotel then free time to discover Hanoi Old Quarters on your own.
- Welcome dinner at a traditional restaurant in Hanoi and followed by a water puppet show. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong (B,L,D)
- 07.45 – 08.30 We come to pick you up at your hotel for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Halong City.
- 12.00 Arrive in Halong City, board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay.
- 12.30 Fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) is served while the boat cruises further to the bay. Many amazing islands can be found such as Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay) Islet, Finger Islet, Incense Burner Islet, and Stone Dog Islet.
- After lunch, stop at the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
- Back to the boat after the visit and heading to Ba Hang Fishing Village, you have 2 options here:
- Enjoy a rowing boat trip (rowed by locals) around Ba Hang Floating village located in a quite place to see how local fishermen earn for living.
- Take a kayaking trip on your own to explore this village.
- From the floating village, relaxing on the cruise while the boat keeps cruising back to Halong harbor.
- 16.30 Transfer you back to Hanoi.
- 19.30 – 20.00 Arrive in Hanoi, drop off at the hotel. Say goodbye and end of service.
Day 3: Hanoi – Mai Chau (L,D)
- 08.00 Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
- 12.00 Arrive in Mai Chau. Welcome drink and cold/hot towel to be served, followed by an appetizing lunch. The fresh, tasty dishes on offer include local vegetable, ingredients and flavors such as green bean, black mushroom, fish and chicken cooked in Muong or Thai ethnic minority style.
- 15.30 Start your journey to discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with a relaxing walk to Thái villages of Pom Coong and Lac and explore Mo Luong cave on the other side of the hotel.
- Note: This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1PM. Surcharge VND 430.000/person (USD 20)
- 19.00 Complement your experience by sampling delicacies from the local region during dinner time and enjoy the performance by local troupe of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people. It is so relaxing to watch the exotic dances featuring the flower, land-scape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs in the fresh mountain air.
Day 4: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B,L)
- 08.00 Enjoy a tasty international breakfast buffet in Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool.
- 09.00 Start the Valley biking tour. The ride passes through many villages, across lush rice paddies and into the countryside to get to know the local hill tribe people and their culture better.
- 12.00 A savory lunch will be served.
- 13.30 Leave Mai Chau. You will arrive in Hanoi at around 17h00. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi city tour – Departure (B,L)
- Breakfast at the hotel then drive to following visit Tran Quoc Pagoda (the oldest pagoda in Hanoi), Ho Chi Minh Complex and One pillar pagoda – a wooden pagoda on a single stone pillar. Continue to Temple of Literature (Van Mieu), which originally built as a Confucius Temple, then became Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070.
- After lunch at local restaurant, transfer to the airport for the onward flight. End of services.
|Adult(s)||1||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 7||8 +|
- Transfers per program
- Boat accommodation and full board meals
- Welcome drinks
- Equipment for kayaking
- English speaking guide and entrance fees
- VAT & bank charge
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone, tips and personal expenses
- Hotels in Hanoi: May De Ville Old Quarters Hotel, Asia Ruby Hotel, An Hung Hotel, Amanda Hotel
- Hotel in Mai Chau: Mai Chau Lodge
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Bring your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow tour guide’s instruction for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, time flight and operating conditions.