Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island - Hanoi
- Tour code: T31PHO04
- Tour type: group tour
- Departure: daily
- Group size: 04 – 24 persons
- Tour duration: 2 days 1 night
- Short break on the way: yes
- Free pick up area: Hanoi Old Quarters
- Pick up time: 08:00 – 08:30 AM
- Surcharge for pick up outside Hanoi Old Quarters: 10$/2 waysfor a group 0f 02 pax is chargeable on the day of the tour for the tour guide. If not, customers are advised to be present at 67 Ly Nam De street at 08.00 to be collected.
Day 1: Hanoi – Beo pier – Lan Ha Bay – Lunch on draft house – Kayaking – Overnight in draft house
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Dark cave – Cat Ba Island – Xuan Dam Village – Cai Vieng Harbor – Hanoi
This double dose of adventure in Lan Ha Bay is for those travelers wanting a real experience in endless Halong Archipelago. You explore a labyrinth of limestone cliffs that rise out of the sea, paddle through mystical caves to discover deserted lagoons and beautiful sandy beaches from our sleek ocean kayaks. This tour is loaded with culture, nature and adventure, it is perfect blend of physical activities and cultural awareness and a sure bet to satisfy.
Am: 6h30 – we pick you up from your hotel then head to Hai Phong City for a hydrofoil boat ride to Cat Ba Island, the a short bus ride to Beo pier where a little boat takes you to a floating house at the corner of Lan Ha Bay. Afterward, we relax on the comfortable draft house, just above the fish nets, while fresh sea food lunch (vegetarian menu available) is prepared.
Pm: After learning basic paddle strokes and paddling routes from your certified kayaking guide, it’s your time to grab the paddle and make your own strokes, go passing floating villages, lagoons and private beaches. You are observing local daily life on your cool kayak, paddling in ways nature lovers have been dreaming of. Dinner and overnight in your simple draft house just above the water.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island – Hanoi (B, L)
Am: Coffee and breakfast at your draft house to warm up the morning dew for a stunning day in the serene bay. Keep paddling to the other side of the awaking Lan Ha bay, you will visit a dark cave for a lagoon behind (tidal permission), and then more paddles to the meeting point to take a transfer boat back to Cat Ba Island. Have lunch at a resort nesting at the corner of Xuan Dam Village.
Pm: We take you to Cai Vieng harbor for a hydrofoil boat ride back to Hai Phong. Be picked up by our vehicle then drive back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 16h30.
- Maximum group size of 12 travelers
- Fresh local seafood (vegetarian menu available)
- Stunning views of off-shore islets and floating houses
- Rewarding journey for relaxation, adventure and nice photos
- Transfer to/from your hotel
- Entrance fees
- Support boat
- Kayaks and safety gears
- 01 big bottle of water/day
- Home stay with local fishermen
- English speaking guide (kayak expert)
- Hydrofoil tickets Hai Phong – Cat Ba, Cat Ba – Hai Phong
- Meals as specified (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 1 Dinner)
- Drinks, personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
This tour will become 01 option for your customer to discover the Bay from the deep insight, get much more experiences and feelings!
What to bring:
- Original passport
- Money (cash) for drink on floating house
- Sunglasses, sun creams and swimming suites (warm clothes in winter)
- Sandals, insect repellents
- Flash light for cave (if any)