Terms and conditions
Website www.halongbaydailytours.com runs as a travel portal site managed by http://www.hidrarel.com/conduct-a-literature-review/ Hoangson Travel. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between go here Hoangson Travel (for and on behalf of Halong Bay Daily Tours) and clients. By entering the site you accept our go to link Terms and conditions. The Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check them regularly in case there is any change.
Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
http://www.lyngbyvej102.dk/?do-csu-applications-require-an-essay 1. Rate quoted in the programs:
The rate for cruises and tours are valid as stated in the “Price” tab and are net prices and quoted in American dollar per person, inclusive of 5% service charge and exclusive of 10% VAT tax. The promotion price (if any) is applied at the period indicated in the price list.
Each tour/cruise has it own price validity. If customers wish to book on the date that is not available on the price list, go to link Hoangson Travel is served the right to delay that booking. Please contact our Sales Department at email@example.com for the most up-to-date price.
go to link 2. Included in quoted programs:
- All accommodations as noted in the itinerary based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast;
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner, Br: Brunch);
- Entrance fees;
- English speaking guide;
- Activities as stated in the itinerary;
- Other kinds of transports (if any)
- Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
- International airfares unless otherwise stated;
- Visa fee and visa arrangement fee;
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary;
- Drinks & personal expenses
- Gratuities and tips
- VAT tax
- All kinds of bank fees or booking fees
NOTE : Advertising Essay Round-trip transfer Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi is clearly mentioned in the part “Inclusion” and “Exclusion” of each tour. Please kindly contact us to get further information.
We require full payment for all online bookings with enter Hoangson Travel on www.halongbaydailytours.com. The prices quoted on the website are exclusive all kinds of bank fees or booking fees and are the last amount receivable by Homework Help For The Flip Flop Girl Hoangson Travel.
There are 3 payment methods available, details can be found at:
- Paypal or Credit Card (surcharge is applied)
- Bank transfer (no fee but make sure the entire transfer fee paid at your end so we will get full payment)
- Cash: Applied only for customers who are already in Hanoi. Great way to cut off bank fees.
The deposit at 50% total tour price is negotiable with booking costs over $US 10,000.00. The rest of the booking will be clear upon arrival at customers’ hotel or at Halong Bay Daily Tours Office at 14 Nguyen Quang Bich St., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi. Both payments in cash (no fee) or by credit card (surcharge around 3% by local bank) are accepted.
5. Amendment, cancellation and refund
- All modifications and extensions must be made at the time of booking.
- Any subsequent changes are subject to an additional fee, plus any other applicable cancellation fees as imposed by Hoangson Travel, and such fees are due immediately when the amendment request is made.
- No amendment will be accepted within 2 days prior to departure, and no change may be made after travel has commenced.
5.2 Cancellation from travelers
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added transfer fee of 3%
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Halong Bay Daily Tours
5.3 Cancellation from Halong Bay Daily Tours
In the event we cancel a trip, for any reason, we will contact you immediately and offer you the alternatives or all money for services described in the reserved itinerary will be refunded in full. Such alternatives require a close cooperation and harmony between both you and Hoangson Travel. Please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss, we are happy to listen and do all our best to give you the fairest things possible.
In the event of such a cancellation, any client with pre-paid reservations or guaranteed confirmations shall be notified as soon as possible and a full refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given. The transaction fee will be charged to Hoangson Travel for such kind of refund.
Hoangson Travel is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the client or for non-refundable air tickets, equipment, medical costs, etc. AlsoHoangson Travel reserves the right to cancel any trip package, itinerary or any part of a client’s itinerary due to insufficient sign-ups, overbooking, or anything else resulting directly or indirectly by the acts of God, detention, annoyance, machinery breakdown, quarantine, bad weather, or causes beyond its control.
6. Voucher of confirmation:
Voucher will be issued by Hoangson Travel on the behalf of Halong Bay Daily Tours after the booking is confirmed and payment is completed and send to customers via email/fax/snail mail (if email and fax is unavailable)
In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
7. Pick up and transfer
- 7.1 Pick up service:
Pick up is included in all private tours and group tours with Halong Bay Daily Tours.
– Private tour: Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi.
– Group tour: we provided pick up within Hanoi Old Quarters only (in Hoan Kiem District). If your hotel is located outside this region (Sheraton/ Intercontinental Westlake/ Sofitel Plaza…), you have 2 options to follow:
- Pay an extra fee at 10$/2 ways for a group of 2 persons to be picked up and dropped off at your hotel. This fee will be collected by the tour guide on the day of the tour or contact out sales staff to be supported.
- Take a taxi (or any kinds of transport you prefer) to our sales office at 14 Nguyen Quang Bich St., (near Hang Da market) then the shuttle bus will pick you up from there. Your luggage can be stored there for convenience.
If you take a group tour but would like to arrange the private transfer, feel free to contact us to get the discount for shuttle bus as well as the quotation for private transfer.
- 7.2 Pick-up time:
The pickup time for all of our group tours and cruises is from 07.30 to 08.30AM. Because of group tour so it takes time to collect all customers. It is advised that customers should be present at the hotel lobby from 07.30 to 08.30AM or staying in your room until our tour guide come and give you a phone call.
Sometimes, we get troubles when picking up customers due to the hotel reservation and tour booking are made with difference names/wrong hotel address given or customers go out for a walk at pick up time. In such cases, the tour guide cannot check the name of customer with hotel staff or cannot meet them as they are out of hotel. Our shuttle bus cannot wait for customers over 10 minutes as there are other customers need to be picked up and customers have to take a taxi to follow our bus. Accordingly, taxi fare will be paid by customers. Thus, to avoid failed pick up, below info is required to be confirmed in advance (at least one day before tour departure):
- Recheck the voucher we sent to you about the tour/departure time/ pick up address/ special request… and get back to us as soon as possible at email@example.com if there is something wrong. We will resolve it to make your trip through as planned.
- Confirm exactly hotel address where we will pick up you. Some hotel chains in Hanoi have more than 2 hotels and customers may get mistake in sending us the hotel address.
- The name of customer can be found when the tour guide asks for help from hotel receptionist (we pick up with your name, nationality and room number if any).
- The room number at the hotel to pick up easily and customers can stay in their room and wait.
- Make sure that you are at the hotel in our pick up time. Some cruises can provide estimated time for pick up, some others can only point out a period of time (from 07.30 to 08.15 or from 08.00 to 08.30) so your patience is welcome. The more detailed and exactly you give us, the better we can serve you and save the time in pickup service.
- 7.3 The transfer.
With private tour/private transfer, pick up and transfer time should be at 08.00AM in private car/minivan/bus. Other time for pick up/ the transfer from airport to Halong Bay will be arranged upon request.
With a group tour, we use a shuttle bus with air conditioning. The transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay takes about 3 hours and a half. A short break on the way will be made.
Contact us if you wish to have a private transfer for a group tour (private transfer, private accommodation in a sharing junk/hotel).
- 7.4 Airport transfer
With tours/services in the conjunction with airport transfer (airport – Halong/ Hanoi – Airport or Airport – Hotel), flight number and time flight is required for all bookings. It’s the responsibility of clients to confirm or reconfirm all flight details at least 2 days before departure date. The amendment needs to be done in written and acknowledged by both sides. Halong Bay Daily Tours resumes no responsibilities for any troubles may raise due to the flight delay/ late arrival without notice; wrong information provided; late checkout or personal issues. Contact our staff for further support if you wish to make sure a safe time for your trip.
8. Liability and Insurance:
Hoangson Travel is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by passengers.
Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Local conditions may be affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, we will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
9. Children discount:
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 7 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 7 to under 10 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 10 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using his own bed.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is granted.
11. Support center:
When customers need help, feel free to contact us via below channels:
– Urgent care needs help immediately or the advice from travel consultant, please call call our hotline (24/7): +84. 12 6826 2772
– Normal case need the support on tour and booking/paying: Talk with our operator on “Live chat section” instantly/send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will get back to you as soon as possible/ Call us at (+84 4) 3 923 4023
– Need help when pick up: please call our operation number: (+84 4) 3 923 4023