17 Phan Dinh Phung St., Hanoi, Vietnam
Located on the most pleasing street in Hanoi with most aged trees as well as French architectural villas – Phan Dinh Phung street, Dragon Pearl hotel boast for her new Boutique appearance. It is a stylish example of standard Vietnamese style architecture with modernized classic façade. Inside is a mix of contemporary and modern as well as old fashioned colonial tone with colors and decorations evoking Hanoi’s long history. The lobby and reception area are awash with colors of Oriental luxury.
- All non-guaranteed reservations will be held until 6:00pm
- Check-in: 2:00pm.
- Check-out: 12:00am
- Early check in: Before 4:00 am, full charge of one-night room charge is applied. From 4:00 am to 8:00 am, half charge of one-night room charge is applied
- Late check out: From 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, half charge of one-night room charge is applied after 6:00 om, full charge of one-night room charge is applied.
- Tea, Coffee are available in the lobby
- Surcharge of 2% is charged for payments by Master Card, Visa,
- If cancelled up to 3 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.